The customer’s garments (or other articles) are accepted on the strict understanding that Qualified Apparel will not accept any liability whatsoever for any misprints, stains, and damage to the customer supplied garments. Qualified Apparel's printing process and other decorating techniques, such as screen printing and embroidery, involve high heat and other treatments that may impact the quality of the decoration and the item to be decorated. In addition, there is some risk that printer and human errors will occur. All garments are left entirely at the customer’s own risk.
If you supply the garment (or other articles) and there is a problem, we do not replace your item nor reimburse you for the item’s value. Your damaged piece will be returned to you with an apology. This is why we prefer to work on garments from our suppliers that Qualified Apparel knows will work for your needs and may be easily replaced should a production error occur.
If your order is to print on multiple units of the same fabrication/brand, we HIGHLY recommend that we print 1 unit for you first, and that you test wash the garment before we proceed with the balance of your order. We do not replace or reimburse customer-owned garments that fade after being washed.
When presenting your own garments for decoration, you will be required to sign a waiver indicating your acceptance of these terms before we will decorate them.
Due to the nature of our business, in that each item/garment is fully customized to the specifications of the customer, it is not possible under most circumstances for Qualified Apparel to accept returns of any customized items sold. A return or refund may be permitted at the discretion of the service team with the following conditions:
* The item is returned within 30 calendar days from the date it was received.
* The item is returned unused and in the same condition in which it was received.
* The item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
* Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
* If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). For credit card payments, it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
* If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
* You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
In the event a customer has confirmed an order and artwork has begun and/or merchandise has been ordered but not printed, the cancellation may result in an art charge for work begun and/or a restocking fee for merchandise ordered.
Pickup Policy – 90 Days
Due to the volume of items/garments we have in the store on a daily basis, we try our best to keep our inventory moving. Every 30 days we examine our inventory to find items that have not yet been picked up. We call our customers to notify them that we still have their items/garments and set them aside. After contacting our customers, we will allow a reasonable amount of time (not to exceed 90 days after the purchase date) for them to respond or retrieve their items. We try our best to reach out multiple times during the 90-day period following the order. Anything left at the store for 90 days past the customer’s order date will be destroyed or donated to Goodwill or another charity of our choosing.
Limited Liability Clause
It is agreed by purchasing services from Qualified Apparel, that the Buyer and the Company acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not the Buyer has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.